We deliver bulbs at the time they need to be planted, i.e. between early March and mid-June for summer flowering bulbs and between September and the end of December for spring flowering bulbs. We deliver in the order in which orders arrive. Our parcels are sent by Post NL.
It can always happen that you want to return an order. On our webshop, we mainly sell flower bulbs, tubers and root cuttings.
Return rights for bulbs, tubers and root cuttings
Flower bulbs, tubers and root cuttings are fresh products that spoil quickly. Due to their perishable nature, the standard 14-day return right does not apply to these products. Meeuwissen Voorhout understands that sometimes you may want to return an order, which is why we offer our customers the option of returning these fresh products within 4 days.
- Returns can be made within 4 days of receiving the order.
- We like to be informed about a return. Send an e-mail with your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return the item, if it has no traces of use, in its original undamaged packaging within 4 days of receipt.
- Send the item back together with the original invoice/packing note(s) in sturdy packaging.
- Please stamp the package sufficiently and return it to:
H.M. Meeuwissen Voorhout
2215 TM Voorhout
- Shipping costs for returns will not be refunded. The cost of returning the parcel will also not be refunded.
- After receiving the package, we will refund the order amount.
Damage, defect or fault on delivery?
We do our utmost to deliver an order as well as possible via NL Post. Of course, it can always happen that something goes wrong or that you are not satisfied. If this is the case, we ask you to inform us within 3 working days of the damage, defect or fault on delivery.
Inspect the order carefully as soon as you receive it. If you notice any damage, defect or fault, please notify us within 3 working days by e-mail at email@example.com.
We would like to receive some photos to support the complaint:
- A photo of the entire package packaging;
- A photo of the shipping label;
- A photo of the contents of the package;
- A detail photo of the actual damage to the product.